The newest set of lectures are titled “Exploring the Big Questions of the Cosmos with a Vatican Scientist“… and my friends at Now You Know tell me that it’s already become the best new seller of their catalog for the last 12 months. (Which means, I guess, that it’s now outselling my Galileo series; how dare I outsell myself!)
I recorded these lectures in June, at a time that was particularly hectic for me: I was speaking in Canada, attending my province’s Congregation in Baltimore, and doing who knows what else. As a result, I have no memory of what I actually said in any of these talks. Who knows what odd comments and bad puns I came up with?
In any event, here’s a table of contents:
- Does Science Need God?
- Scripture or Science?
- Is the Big Bang Compatible with a Creator God?
- Does Modern Physics Prove God?
- Does the Anthropic Principle Prove God Exists?
- Are Miracles Contrary to Science?
- What Is Life?
- Would Extraterrestrials Need to Be Baptized?
- Why is there Natural Evil?
- How Do We Understand the End of the Universe?
- Is the Resurrection Contrary to Science?
- Can Science Explain Consciousness, Free Will, and the Soul?
So, if you are curious to know what I have to say on these topics (I’m curious, myself!) then you can purchase the set by clicking here…